EVE: a unique lighting for a one-of-a-kind venue
EVE is a restaurant and event location set in an old locomotive train repair hall, called ‘Polygonal Hall’, in Tilburg, Holland. The hall is built around a circular platform which was formerly used to rotate and position trains in the correct track to enter and leave the big hall.
The unique structure is highlighted by 66 FOCUS PINSPOT compact lights with ultra-narrow beam, while the ceiling is lit by 24 FREELINE 90FC LED bars.
SCENA LED 80 and PROFILO LED 80 are used to light several details and areas in the building. This brings the total amount of DTS fixtures to 115, centrally driven by 2 power supplies / controllers DRIVENET 1664.
- YEAR 2017
- Lighting Design Ruben Fernandes e Mischa Woudenberg
- Technical supplierFull AVL Distribution
- ContractorFirst Impression & Turific
- Products involvedSCENA LED 80; NICK-NRG-501-1; FREELINE 30; DRIVENET 1664; FOCUS 1 PINSPOT WH;
- Photo creditswww.cubics.nl